Driving can be challenging—even for the most experienced drivers. However, for young, inexperienced teenage drivers, the road can be especially dangerous.
We are available and happy to help find the right insurance for your teenage driver. Clients choose our insurance agency to insure their cars and other vehicles because of our competitive prices and personal customer service, but we offer so much more. We also provide:
- Highest levels of customer service for auto policyholders
- Over 30 extra car insurance policy features
- Flexibility to customize your car insurance policy
- Stability that ranks at the top of the auto insurance industry
The first years that teenagers spend driving are very risky. Sadly, motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death among 15- to 20-year-olds. Research shows that more than half of teens who die in crashes are passengers, most of whom are not wearing a seatbelt.
Safe Teen Driver Checklist
- Always have your license with you
- Check all gauges
- Limit engagement with passengers
- Obey the speed limit
- Pay attention to road signs
- No cell phone use
- Make sure mirrors are in the right position
- Always wear your seat belt