We understand all businesses are unique. Just because you are a small or medium-sized business does not mean you are exempt from litigation. All businesses need General Liability Business Insurance to protect your organization from unforeseen events. General Liability Business Insurance should be the foundation of your insurance program.
General Liability Insurance provides the following coverage:
- Bodily Injury– Bodily Injury to a third party.
- Property Damage– Damage to a third party’s property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury– Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability– Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations– Liability arising out of the Nonprofits products or business operations and services conducted, excluding Professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Medical Payments- A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability for bodily injury while on your premises.
General Liability Insurance is designed to cover defense costs as well as judgments. It is an important part of your insurance program that we recommend for your organization.
Call us today for more information on a complete business insurance program. We know there are as many unique insurance needs as we have neighbors who live here! To talk with one of our helpful team members about your insurance needs, contact us today.
In 1989, Oakwood’s founder, Bruce L. Sogn, set out to establish a business that would give him the opportunity to serve the community and to fulfill a need in the marketplace. Today as an independent insurance agency, Oakwood does just that.
After researching the insurance industry, he found that by becoming an independent insurance agent, he could offer a comprehensive range of insurance products and services to his clients. By maintaining a focus on competitive products, Oakwood has kept its commitment to service, professionalism, and the highest integrity.