You are here: Home / Personal Insurance_old
Homeowner, Auto, Life & Health Insurance
People buy competitive insurance to protect their assets from loss. Typically, that includes homeowner’s insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, and a personal health policy. However, there are other kinds of personal insurance that you may not have considered. A balanced personal insurance program may consist of some of the following kinds of coverage.
- Earthquake or Flood Insurance – Depending on where you live, you may need to consider this kind of disaster insurance.
- Home Based Business Insurance – If you operate a business from home, your homeowner’s insurance will not cover this. You will need a business insurance policy.
- Sewer Backup Coverage – Your homeowner’s insurance will cover water damage from a cracked pipe (per the terms of your policy), but if your sewer is backed up from outside your home, you may have a gap in coverage.
- Personal Umbrella – A personal umbrella policy will provide limits of coverage over and above your homeowner’s and auto insurance. If you own a boat, pool, ATV, or own your home, you may want to consider a personal umbrella policy.
- Identity Theft – Identity theft insurance covers your out of pocket expenses such as legal fees and other expenses to clear up your personal records.
Ready to talk insurance with a professional?
Contact Oakwood Insurance
Corporate Mailing Address
2003 NW Northdale Blvd.
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Disclaimer: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.